- Customer accepts the terms and conditions on reservation by telephone or online and the service is in accordance with any quotation or offered at that time.
- No reservation submitted by the client shall be deemed to be accepted by the service provider until and unless made via email or telephone.
- If any customers made online booking between 10pm - 8am for same day or next day morning service should call the service provider on +44(0)7940315495 for the confirmation, else we might not able to offer you our services.
- The service provider has the right to make any changes in the specifications of the services with respect to safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Changes to the conditions or requirements will not be binding unless agreed in writing by email. Telephone or between the service provider and the client.
- Sales literature, price lists and other documents issued by the service provider in relation to the service are subject to alteration without notice.
- Reservations made for service on the following dates will be subject to an additional surcharge of 50% on published prices: 24, 25, 26,31 December & 1 January, other days may also be affected. These prices may not will be posted on our web site at the time a quotation , this information is also available when you booking via telephone. online booking cannot accept these days.
- All payments that are made in any other form than cash (pounds sterling) to the service provider (e.g.: cheque, credit cards etc) will be add surcharge of £3.00 sterling every transaction. you might not eligible for any discount if you choose cash option.
- Prices and tariffs are based on clients ready to travel at the booked time, making sure the customers book their airport transfer in accordance with check in times and guidelines provided by their relevant airlines.
- An additional surcharge of £7.00 to be added to all stations pick ups to cover the parking cost. All meets apart from airports waiting time are free for the first 5 minutes; thereafter you will be charged 25p per minute on the entire waiting time. Airports meet: 40 minutes free waiting time from the time of landing, thereafter you will be charged 25p per minute. (There is no additional charge for flight delays).
- If we pick up from a UK address the driver will wait up and till 15 minutes after the time the booking was made for. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number) we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost. At the airport the driver will go in 30 minutes after international flights and 20 minutes after European flights (unless the passenger has specified otherwise) He will wait at the information desk in the arrivals terminal. The passenger has 40 minutes waiting time for free thereafter. If the passenger fails to make contact the driver he will put a call out for the passenger. If the passenger fails to show 30 minutes thereafter we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be liable for the full cost.
- If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company so as to arrange how to meet. Passenger should not just leave the airport without letting the company know as this will be regarded as a ‘no show’.
- Fares quoted are at flat rates and any diversions made by the client will incur a charge depending on the distance.
- Fares quoted without booking will have a validity of 24hours. Airports runner reserve the right to alter any prices without prior notification however any quote/booking confirmed by airports runner will remain binding.
- Airports runner will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to luggage. Customers are responsible for ensuring that theirs luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times, if accompanying the luggage on the journey.
- Airport runners have the right to refuse any client to make the journey due to excess luggage as this is would result in the vehicle being unsafe whilst in motion.
- If any passengers have complaints or concern about our services should be race with in 48 hours from their journey time, and reported to the service provider.
- All our chauffeurs are self-employed and insured for hire purpose with PCO licence. Also adopt non-smoking policy in each of their vehicles. Chauffeurs will charge a violation fee of £50.00 (Sterling) if any passengers damaged or foiled their vehicles. (e.g.: Vomiting)
- Vehicles are booked on client request suiting the luggage limitations and vehicles available.
- Advance booking is always recommended
- Cancellations must be given a minimum of 24hours prior to the time of booking by telephone, this incurs a cancellation charge of £10.00
- Cancellation’s informed 3to 24 hours prior to the time of booking cancellation charge incurs 25% of the quoted price for provision of service.
- Cancellation’s not informed up to 3hours prior to the time of booking cancellation charge incurs 100% of quoted price for provision of service.
- No reservation which has been accepted by the service provider may be cancelled by the client except with the agreement in writing, by email, telephone or otherwise of the service provider and on terms that the client shall indemnify the service provider in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the service provider as a result of cancellation.
- Vehicles that are cancelled by passengers after reservation acceptance by the provider shall incur a £10.00 charge.
- Airports Runner aims to operate in accordance with Data protection Act 1998. We do not supply customer information to third parties. We will only use your email address to contact you in relation to an enquiry you made,in the event that a problem arises,for administrative purposes or operational relating to our service. We may occasionally email you with details of new services or offers.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will correct them promptly or delete you from our database. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our security policy and the law.
- Airports Runner does not store,process or any cardholder data on merchant premises, but relies entirely on third party service providers to handle these functions.
- The service provider shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the service providers obligations in relation to the service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the service providers reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the service providers reasonable control directly or indirectly:-
act of nature, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts, restrictions, regulations, byelaws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion, diversions;
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the service provider or of a third party);
- flight delays, flight cancellations;
- power failure or breakdown in machinery including computer systems.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No waiver by the service provider of any breach of the Contract by the client shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.